amazon

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Great Online Homeschool Website-Time4Learning

I am very impressed with Time4Learning online educational curriculum. You can find the site here:  Time4Learning


Time 4 Learning is a technology based program that teaches preschool through 8th grade using a combination of animated lessons, interactive activities and reinforcing worksheets.
It has made teaching and learning much more fun for my children. There are times when my 11 year old is giggling at the animated video clips while she is learning new concepts. The vocabulary videos are outstanding!
 I believe one of most difficult things in homeschooling is keeping organized as well as making sure we aren't missing anything. It really makes life easier while being very affordable. For a low monthly fee, you have access to Language Arts, Phonics, Grammar, Science, Social Studies and Math. (Science and Social Studies are available in 1st and 2nd grades respectively).Your child's progress is recorded immediately. As a parent you can view your child's progress in the reports section and observe the subject that may need a little more attention.
Another great aspect to this curriculum is the fact that kids can move at their own pace. Your child can move along to the next grade level as he/she advances.
My children really benefit from the various learning tools this curriculum provides.


I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning is an online educational program that can be used in many ways including as a homeschooling curriculum or afterschool tutorial. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

1 comment:

  1. We've used Time4Learning for several years now and my kids love it! The presentation style keeps them engaged and learning, and it's great for homeschooling multiple ages. I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete